Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > RFS APXVFWW18X2-CI20B
RFS RF X-TREME Cross Polarized Triple Band (6 port) Antenna. The new RF X-TREME base station antenna design provides the highest gain and cross polar discrimination combined with the best vertical pattern control of any triple band antenna. It is an ideal choice for site upgrades and new deployments where three frequency bands, or MIMO/4 RX diversity, is used to add capacity and increase coverage. It can be used for 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. This multiband antenna features superior pattern symmetry and a phase shifter for each radiating dipole providing exceptional patterns at all tilt settings. Item Height 72.1 inches, Item Length 14.6 inches, and Item Width 8.1 inches.
- It is supplied with two integrated AISG 2.0 antenna control units (ACU) for remote electrical tilt (RET) compatibility. It also includes an internal smart Bias-T on the low band and high band ports.
- Specific Frequency 698-806 MHz / 806-894 MHz / 1695-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2200 MHz / 2305-2360 MHz.
- Gain dBi 15.0 dBi / 15.5 dBi / 17.6 dBi / 18.0 dBi / 18.2 dBi / 18.6 dBi, and Gain dBd 12.9 dBd / 13.4 dBd / 15.5 dBd / 15.9 dBd / 16.1 dBd / 16.5 dBd.
- Horizontal Beamwidth 65 deg / 61 deg / 68 deg / 65 deg / 60 deg / 58 deg.
- 28 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, Dual / +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, Direct Ground Lightning Protection, Variable Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS RF X-TREME Cross Polarized Triple Band Antenna (APXVFWW18X2-CI20B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!