Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > RFS APXVHCWW12XDCI20B
RFS APXVHCWW12XD-C-I20B RF X-TREME Cross Polarized Quad Band (8 port) Antenna. The new RF X-TREME base station antenna design provides the highest gain and cross polar discrimination combined with the best vertical pattern control of any triple band antenna for its size. It is an ideal choice for site upgrades and new deployments where four frequency bands, or MIMO/4 RX diversity, is used to add capacity and increase coverage. It can be used for 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. This multi-band antenna features superior pattern symmetry and a phase shifter for each radiating dipole providing exceptional patterns at all tilt settings. Item Height 48.1 inches, Item Length 14.6 inches, and Item Width 8.1 inches.
- It is supplied with three integrated AISG 2.0 antenna control units (ACU) for remote electrical tilt (RET) compatibility. It also includes an internal smart Bias-T on the low band and high band ports. APM40-2 Mounting Hardware included.
- Specific Frequency 698-787 MHz / 824-894 MHz / 1695-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2200 MHz / 2305-2360 MHz.
- Gain dBi 12.8 dBi / 13.5 dBi / 15.9 dBi / 16.3 dBi / 16.6 dBi / 17.3 dBi, and Gain dBd 10.7 dBd / 11.4 dBd / 13.8 dBd / 14.2 dBd / 14.5 dBd / 15.2 dBd.
- Horizontal Beamwidth 67 deg / 62 deg / 68 deg / 67 deg / 60 deg / 53 deg.
- 28 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, Dual / +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, Direct Ground Lightning Protection, Variable Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS RF X-TREME Cross Polarized Quad Band Antenna (APXVHCWW12XDCI20B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!