Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > RFS APXVRR13-C-NA20
RFS APXVRR13-C-NA20 Optimizer Side-by-Side Dual Polarized Antenna. A combination of two X-Polarized antennas in a single radome, the RFS Quad-Pol antennas are designed for applications requiring a minimum number of antennas at a cell site and reduced tower loading. Item Height 54.8 inches, Item Length 13.8 inches, and Item Width 4.3 inches.
- They offer the rugged construction of our new H Series of high band antennas that feature both high RF performance and energy efficiency.
- They are ideal for GSM1800, PCS, UMTS and Mobile TV networks where high gain is required. These antennas are especially well suited for MIMO applications. The antenna comes pre-connected with two antenna control units (ACU).
- Specific Frequency 1710-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1900-2200 MHz.
- 17.2 dBi / 17.5 dBi / 18.0 dBi Gain, 15.1 dBd / 15.4 dBd / 15.9 dBd Gain, 30 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, Dual / +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 68 deg / 67 deg / 65 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, and 1.5:1 / 1.4:1 / 1.4:1 Maximum VSWR.
- 300 W Maximum Power, Direct Ground Lightning Protection, Variable Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS 1710-2200 MHz Side-by-Side Dual Polarized Antenna (APXVRR13-C-NA20)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!