Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Transcoders > Blonder Tongue AQT8-QAM
AQT8-QAM/IP (8x8VSB/QAM to QAM/IP) allows the user to create a line up from off-air and/or cable feeds for coax or IP distribution. The unit simultaneously transcodes eight QAM/8VSB input channels to 8 QAM and 8 IP transport streams.
- Accepts up to eight 8VSB or QAM channel inputs
- Provides a combination of eight SPTS or MPTS via one GigE RJ45 port
- Maps QAM/8VSB input programs directly to QAM output channels
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708 when embedded in RF input(s)
- Accepts EAS input in ASI or IP formats (IP delivered services only)
- Provides in-service monitoring of selected input/output ports via RF Test connector and ASI output
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue ATSC/QAM Transcoder (AQT8-QAM/IP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!