Solid Signal > Personal Audio/Video > Headphones Earbuds and Accessories > Acoustic Research ARW200
Acoustic Research ARW200 USB 5.1 Dolby Digital Stereo Headphones (ARW200)
Brand: Acoustic Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Watching movies, gaming and listening to music on your laptop or PC will never be the same. True 5.1 surround sound headphones with USB connectivity offer optimum sound quality. Enjoy your personal entertainment in a whole new way, with unsurpassed depth and clarity. All delivered through integrated three drive omni directional speakers, softly padded to comfortably conform to the shape of your ears and block out distracting outside noises. A sleek, foldable design makes it the perfect travel companion.
- Ideal for movies, music and gaming on the go
- True 5.1 surround sound technology
- Three drivers in each ear cup optimizes each audio channel
- Foldable design is perfect for traveling
- Six speaker surround sound capability
- 15.4 millimeter neodymium drivers for front/subwoofer
- 12 millimeter neodymium drivers for center
- 12 millimeter neodymium drivers for surround
- Integrated multi chamber design
- Travel case with built in cord management
- USB connectivity
- Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Vista, and Mac OSX compliant
The Acoustic Research ARW200 headphones
provide 5.1 surround sound via a USB connection to a laptop or desktop. Most
5.1 surround sound headsets use software emulation to achieve the spatial
spread of 5.1 audio, however the ARW200s actually include a system of three
separate speaker drivers per earcup to physically generate the soundstage.
Two 16mm Neodymium drivers power the front and subwoofer audio,
two 15mm Neodymiums handle the center, and two more 15mm drivers provide the
surround audio. The frequency response of the phones spans the full range of
human hearing from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, with a signal to noise ratio of 85-86 dB.
Compatible with both the Windows (XP, Vista, 2000) and Mac OS X operating
systems, the ARW200s plug into any available USB port.
• Frequency Response Low (in Hz): 15
• Frequency Response High (in Hz): 20000
• Impedance in ohms: 0 - 0
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 1
• Full Range Speaker Count: 2
• Full Range Frequency Response (Hz): 15 - 20000
• Sub Woofer Speaker
• Sub Woofer Frequency Response (Hz): 0 - 0
Enclosure : closed headphone
• Product Finish: Black
Frequency Response (Hz): 0 - 0
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Acoustic Research ARW200 USB 5.1 Dolby Digital Stereo Headphones (ARW200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!