Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > PCTEL ASP772
PCTEL 450-470 MHz Low Profile GPS Transit Antenna with BNC-F (ASP772)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $5064
List Price: $69.99
This PCTEL 450-470 MHz low-profile GPS antenna is designed for transit fleet vehicle installations that require overhead clearance. This includes buses, fire engines, railroad equipment, airport service vehicles, and construction equipment. This heavy-duty, low profile, UHF transit antenna provides wideband coverage of specific frequencies without the need for field tuning. It is housed in a high impact molded ASA radome for long-lasting performance under severe environmental conditions. Solid Signal is your source for this 450-470 MHz low-profile unity gain antenna from PCTEL.
- 450-470 MHz low-profile GPS antenna designed for transit vehicle installations with overhead clearance
- Rugged, high impact molded ASA radome provides performance and protection against elements
- Frequency/maximum power: 450-470 MHz/100 W
- Dimensions: 3.4” H x 8” L x 3.5” W
- Comes with a direct BNC female connector
|Mobile Antenna Mounting Type
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 450-470 MHz Low Profile GPS Transit Antenna with BNC-F (ASP772)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!