Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > PCTEL ASPB574
PCTEL Rugged Low Profile Vehicular Antenna 148-160 MHz (ASPB574)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $9247
List Price: $119.99
The PCTEL rugged low profile vehicular antenna with a frequency range of 148-160 MHz is designed for transit vehicle installations that require overhead clearance. This includes buses, fire-fighting engines, railroad equipment, airport service vehicles, and construction equipment. This multi-band antenna provides wideband coverage of specific frequencies without field tuning required. It is housed in a high-impact molded ASA radome for long-lasting performance under severe environmental conditions. The antenna includes stainless steel bolts, metal screws, rubber pad.
- High-impact molded ASA radome assures long, reliable performance and protection against the elements
- Maximum radiation is vertical and omnidirectional when mounted on a flat surface for a high performance
- Low profile for minimal exposure to theft or vandalism
- Wideband coverage that requires no field tuning
- 148-160 MHz frequency range
|Mobile Antenna Mounting Type
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL Rugged Low Profile Vehicular Antenna 148-160 MHz (ASPB574)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!