Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car and Truck Antennas > PCTEL ASPC572
PCTEL Low Profile Transit Linebacker Antenna 488-512 MHz (ASPC572)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $5173
List Price: $84.99
The PCTEL rugged low profile transit linebacker antenna with a frequency range of 488-512 MHz is designed for transit vehicle installations that require overhead clearance. This includes buses, fire-fighting engines, railroad equipment, airport service vehicles, and construction equipment. This multi-band antenna provides wideband coverage of specific frequencies without field tuning required. It is housed in a high-impact molded ASA radome for long-lasting performance under severe environmental conditions. The antenna includes stainless steel bolts, metal screws, rubber pad. Direct UHF-Female termination. Cable kit not included.
- High-impact molded ASA radome assures long, reliable performance and protection against the elements
- Maximum radiation is vertical and omnidirectional when mounted on a flat surface for a high performance
- Low profile for minimal exposure to theft or vandalism
- Wideband coverage that requires no field tuning
- 488-512 MHz frequency range
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL Low Profile Transit Linebacker Antenna 488-512 MHz (ASPC572)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!