Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Antop AT-705
Antop 2-Way 2GHz RF Splitter (AT-705)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $699
List Price: $14.99
The ANTOP 2-ways Splitter AT-705 splits a single incoming coaxial signal, such as satellite signal, over-the-air HD (digital TV) antenna signal, into two outgoing signals. Precision zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated chassis for maximum signal transfer, corrosion resistance, and reliable connectivity.
All ports DC Power Passing enables DC power from all outputs to pass the power to the input (or in the opposite direction). Thus all satellite receivers can supply LNB power, while all amplified outdoor antenna or masthead amplifier can be powered from the interior power supply devices. Care should be taken to ensure the input of a receiver will not be damaged by power from another receiver. Reverse powering protection is provided in many receivers and systems.
- All ports female F connector 75 Ohm
- All ports DC power pass
- Light weight and compact size
- Zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated
- Low insertion loss, high return loss and isolation for satellite and over-the-air HDTV signal
- Two pieces of screws attached
- Low insertion loss, high return loss and isolation for better performance on TV and satellite signal
- Splits a coaxial cable signal source (cable/satellite/antenna) to two destinations
- 5-2050MHz (2GHz) frequency range for compatibility with all digital ready RF signals
- Precision zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated chassis for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- High shielding structure for lower digital noise and higher signal quality
- Screening factor: 5-300MHz≥75dB,300-470MHz≥75dB, 470-1000MHz≥65dB,1000-2050MHz≥55dB
- Insertion Loss: 4dB (5-47MHz), 4.5dB (47-1000MHz),5dB (1000-1750MHz),6dB (1750-2050MHz)
- Isolation: 20dB (5-47MHz),22dB (47-2050MHz)
- Return Loss: 12dB (5-2050MHz)
- Receiving Range: TV/SAT
- Impedance: 75Ω
- All Port DC Pass: 24V/200mA (max.)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Antop 2-Way 2GHz RF Splitter (AT-705)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!