Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > CommScope ATSBT-BOTTOM-FF4G
COMMSCOPE Teletilt Bottom Smart Bias Tee for the bottom unit. Injects AISG power and control signals onto a coaxial cable line.
Reduces cable and site lease costs by eliminating the need for AISG home run cables. Weatherproof AISG connectors, Intuitive schematics simplify and ensure proper installation, and Enhanced lightning protection plus grounding stud for additional surge protection. Depth 2.0 Inches, Width 3.7 Inches, and Height 5.63 Inches.
- DIN Female connector (ANT), DIN Female connector (BTS), AISG Input Conn. (8pin DIN Male).
- 10-30 V Bottom Smart Bottom Tee Type, and 694 - 2690 MHz Operating Frequency Band.
- AISG 1.1/ AISG 2.0 Protocol, 50 ohm Impedance, 10-30 Vdc Voltage Range, 250 W at 1850 MHz/ 500 W at 850 MHz Maximum RF Power, 1.17:1 VSWR, and 22 dB typical Return Loss.
- 0.1 dB typical insertion loss, AISG data Antenna, dc Interface, RF Signal, Two +43 dBm carriers 3rd Order IMD Test Method, and 0.6 W Maximum Power Consumption.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)- CFR 47 Part 15, Subpart B, Class B/ EN 55022, Class B / ICES-003 Issue 4 CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22:02.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope Teletilt Bottom Smart Bias Tee (ATSBT-BOTTOM-FF4G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!