Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Tripp Lite B118-004
This 4-Port HDMI Splitter from Tripp Lite allows the digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on four HDMI displays. Connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 13ft from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16ft from a display, for a max distance of 29ft between source and display.
Multiple splitters can be cascaded together to connect additional monitors, with no more than 6 levels of splitters in all. Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. High Speed HDMI v1.4 and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP v1.4 and EDID compliant.
- Display HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports up to 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel)
- High Speed HDMI v1.4 and 3D compliant
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- HDCP v1.4 and EDID compliant
- Plug and play; No software or drivers required
- HDMI(R) splitter
- 4 ports
- Displays HD video resolutions up to 1080p & computer video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports up to 36 bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- High Speed HDMI(R) & 3D compliant
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby(R) True HD & 7.1 channel Surround Sound audio
- DHCP & EDID compliant
- Plug & play, no software or drivers required
- RoHS compliant
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 4-Port HDMI Splitter for Audio Video F/4xF (B118-004)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!