Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DisplayPort > Tripp Lite B121-000
Tripp Lite's B121-000 DisplayPort Signal Extender increases the distance a Displayport signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16' (5m.) It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, and HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz, as well as a maximum distance of 150ft. from the source. Use P580-Series Displayport cables in most applications. When extending a 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (or 1080p @ 60Hz) video signal more than 100', use cable made with 24Awg wiring. Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B121-000, and the shorter cable (16' or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Extend a Displayport signal up to 150' from the source
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- When extending a 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (or 1080p @ 60Hz) signal more than 100', use cable made with 24Awg wiring
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image
- Displayport v1.1a compliant
- 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite DisplayPort Extender Equalizer Repeater Video and Audio (B121-000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!