Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Tripp Lite B123-001-60
Tripp Lite's B123-001-60 HDMI Signal Extender increases the distance a 1080p @ 60Hz (or 1920x1200) signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16ft (5-meter). It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz, at a maximum distance of 125ft from the source. When extending a 1080p @ 60Hz (or 1920x1200) signal more than 75ft, use cable made with 24Awg wiring. 24Awg HDMI cable is also needed when extending a 3D signal more than 50ft.
A 3D signal can be extended up to 125ft using 24Awg HDMI cable. Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B123-001-60, and the shorter cable (16ft or less) between the adapter and the monitor/TV. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Extend a 1080p @ 60Hz (or 1920 x 1200) HDMI signal up to 125ft from the source
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
- No external power required in most installations
- Built-in HDMI cable features a latching connector for a more secure connection
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite HDMI Signal Booster/Extender Cable 1ft 1920x1200 (B123-001-60)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!