Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Tripp Lite B126-002
Works with Tripp Lite’s B126-Series receivers to split a single HDMI signal into two separate signals, each on a single Cat5e/6 cable, to two projectors, monitors or televisions up to 150 ft. away.
- Perfect for digital signs, trade shows and retail settings
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Plug and play—no software or drivers to install
- Transmits an HDMI signal to two monitors using a single CAT-5E/6 patch cable
- Transmission distance with active receiver: 200ft @ 1080i or 150ft @ 1080p
- Transmission distance with passive receiver: 100ft @ 1080i or 50ft @ 1080p
- RoHS & TAA compliant
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5 Extender Splitter 2-Port (B126-002)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!