Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Tripp Lite B132-110A
Tripp Lite's B132-110A remote/repeater unit both extends and expands your VGA + Audio over Cat5 installation, allowing you to locate multiple monitors/speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft. With Tripp Lite's standard transmitter and receiver units, a single set of monitor and speakers can be located up to 1,000 ft. from the source. By inserting the B132-110A remote/repeater unit in between, the signal can be regenerated and extended to another set of monitor and speakers up to an additional 1,000 ft. away.
A set of monitor and speakers can be connected to both the remote/repeater and the receiver, allowing the signal to be transmitted to both points in the chain. Up to four remote units (three remote/repeaters and one receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to four remote displays/speakers located at different points in the installation. The B132-110A remote/repeater unit can be used in a variety of ways to create the installation best suited to your needs.
- Both extends and expands your Tripp Lite VGA + Audio over Cat5 installation, allowing you to locate multiple monitors/speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft.
- Up to 4 remote units (3 remote/repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to 4 remote displays/speakers in a full chain
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- One year warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite VGA Over Cat5/6 Extender Box Repeater 1920x1440 (B132-110A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!