Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian B2-910L
The i-series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, and easy to use marine grade, in motion, television antennas in the world. The i-series line of products are designed for boat owners who want to watch satellite television, even HDTV, on their vessel while it is tied to a dock or voyaging in rough conditions.
- Travel further North or South with extended elevation range 10° to 80°
- Stay locked on in rough seas, 60° per second turning rate
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers in US and Canada
- Smaller size with bigger performance
- Simplicity of design, no fragile compass and no rate sensors
- Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Switch channels as fast as you do at home
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
• Automatic satellite search and identification
• 2-axis step motor for manipulating the
High Quality Antenna
85cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite
• LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
powerful signal gain.
Unsurpassed Dynamic Tracking
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC
Fastest Search Algorithm
Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm.
• Statistical search
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal
• High speed identification employing a DVB
• QPSK demodulator lock for DSS
Built-in GPS System
GPS allowing the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the
New Antenna Control Unit
Easy satellite information change and update.
• Easy antenna status
check and automatic diagnosis.
• Easy antenna control using PC
• Reliable power supply to the antenna.
HD module and TriSat function.
Dimensions (diameter x height) 113cm x 114 cm (44.5” x 44.9”)
55 kg ( 121.2 lbs)
• Antenna Dish 85 cm (33.5")
• Operating Temp. Range:
-25˚C to +55˚C ( -13˚F to +131˚F)
• Storage Temp. Range: -30˚C to
+70˚C ( -22˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G, 11msec
CE and FCC
Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75 GHz)
• Minimum EIRP: 44 dBW
• Elevation Range: -15° to +90°
• Ships Motion:
Roll ±25˚ , Pitch ±15˚
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 30˚ /
• Turn Rate: 30˚ / second
• Position Repeatability:
• LNB Dual Output: Quad Output
ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 178 x 217 x 54 mm
(7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
• Control Key: 5 Integrated
• Serial Interface: 19200bps 8,N,1,EIA,RS-232C
Power Input : DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
• GPS Interface:
Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface: Available
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian i9P Auto Skew HD System with 85cm Dish Latin Americas LNB DIRECTV SD DISH Network Compatible (B2-910L)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!