Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian B2-914AA
Intellian i9P US HD System with 85cm Dish All Americas LNB DIRECTV SD DISH Network Compatible (B2-914AA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The i-series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, and easy to use marine grade, in motion, television antennas in the world. The i-series line of products are designed for boat owners who want to watch satellite television, even HDTV, on their vessel while it is tied to a dock or voyaging in rough conditions.
- Travel further North or South with extended elevation range 10° to 80°
- Stay locked on in rough seas, 60° per second turning rate
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers in US and Canada
- Smaller size with bigger performance
- Simplicity of design, no fragile compass and no rate sensors
- Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Switch channels as fast as you do at home
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
• Automatic satellite search and identification
• 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
• 85cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for
receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
• LHCP/RHCP or
• Enabling powerful signal gain.
• Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating
sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
• Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm.
Statistical search algorithm.
DVB (Digital Video
Broadcasting) Signal Identification
• High speed
identification employing a DVB decoder.
• QPSK demodulator lock for
Built-in GPS System
Embedded GPS allowing the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the
New Antenna Control Unit
Easy satellite information change and update.
• Easy antenna status
check and automatic diagnosis.
• Easy antenna control using PC
• Reliable power supply to the antenna.
HD module and TriSat function.
• Dimensions (diameter x height) 113cm x 114 cm
(44.5” x 44.9”)
• Weight 55 kg ( 121.2 lbs)
• Antenna Dish
85 cm (33.5")
Operating Temp. Range -25˚C to +55˚C ( -13˚F to +131˚F)
Temp. Range -30˚C to +70˚C ( -22˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock 27G, 11msec
Approved CE and FCC
Frequency Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75 GHz)
• Minimum EIRP 44 dBW
Azimuth Range 680˚
• Elevation Range -15° to +90°
Motion Roll ±25˚ , Pitch ±15˚
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate
30˚ / second
• Turn Rate 30˚ / second
• LNB Dual Output / Quad Output
ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
178 x 217 x 54 mm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight 1.2 kg
• Display 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
Key 5 Integrated Push Buttons
• Serial Interface 19200bps
• Power Input : DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
GPS Interface Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian i9P US HD System with 85cm Dish All Americas LNB DIRECTV SD DISH Network Compatible (B2-914AA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!