Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian B3-611W2
Intellian B3-611W2 i6W 2-axis Global System with 60cm (23.6 inch) Dish WorldView LNB Gen 2 (B3611W2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Intellians i6W is recognized for its commercial-grade build and exceptionally strong signal gain. The i6W TVRO 2-axis stabilized satellite antenna is the worlds first global satellite TV antenna that receives multi-band and multi-polarization satellite TV services with ONE LNB module via DISEqC2.0 control function.
The Intellian exclusive WorldView LNB module is designed and manufactured by Intellians in-house engineering team. This new LNB offers seamless switching between circular polarized programming in North, Central and South America, and linear polarized programming in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific regions. The WorldView LNB module makes switching LNB out inside the antenna dome when travelling to and from different regions obsolete.
Each system is fully integrated with Intellians patented WRS and DBT technology, providing users with the ability to quickly acquire a solid signal without the burden of having to rely on rate sensors or gyros.
The i6W also features automatic satellite switching, and the accompanying Antenna Control Unit (ACU) comes equipped with a pre-programed, ready-to-use Global satellite library containing programming information for over one hundred global satellites.
A great entertainment solution for worldwide satellite coverage, the i6W is ideal for commercial vessels and yachts over 70 feet.
- 23.6” (60cm) dish diameter
- Integrates Intellian’s in-house designed WorldView LNB module
- Incorporates multi (8) LO (Local Oscillator) frequencies & multi polarization (Linear/Circular) for global satellite TV reception
- No requirement to exchange the LNB when a vessel crosses into a different satellite service region
- Capable of receiving next generation DVB-S2 satellite TV services
- Required LNB LO frequency is automatically switched based on the selected target satellite
- Offers a rock-solid stability in the range of ±10 KHz for signal reception
- Built-in GPS and automatic skew-angle control system
- Built-in global satellite library
(diameter x height): 70 x 72 cm (27.5"x 28.3")
21.7 kg (47.7 lbs)
• Antenna Dish: 60 cm (23.6")
Operating Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
• Storage Temp.
Range: -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G, 11msec
Approved: CE and FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 47 dBW (Ku-band)
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range:+5˚ to +90˚
Range: -90° to +90°
• Ship’s Motion: Roll ±25˚, Pitch ±15˚
& Pitch Response Rate: 45°/sec
• Turn Rate: 45°/sec
• LNB: Quad Output
(Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 17.8cm x 21.68cm x
5.38cm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
• Control Key: 5 Integrated
• Serial Interface: 19200bps 8,N,1,EIA,RS-232C
Power Requirements: DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
• GPS Interface:
Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface: Available
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian B3-611W2 i6W 2-axis Global System with 60cm (23.6 inch) Dish WorldView LNB Gen 2 (B3611W2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!