i6P Linear System with 23.6" Reflector and Universal Quad LNB. The Intellian i6 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. With its stylish dome, the i6 is ideal for boats over 65 feet. The i6 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water regions, the larger reflector size of the Intellian i6 increases the range that the unit will operate. You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i6 offers the highest signal strength available along with Intellian patented innovations, Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i6 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of i6 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in the antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers freely just like they are used to do at home. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App. The i6 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy changing Dish Network HD channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. Plus, the Intellian i6 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy. For DirecTV users the Intellian i6 offers the full range of SD channels, upgrade to the Intellian s6HD for HD programing from DirecTV.
- Fully Automated System: Automatic satellite search and identification function, 2-axis step motor for controlling the antenna pedestal.
- High Quality Antenna: 23.6 inch (60 cm) Reflector antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal. LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization. Enabling powerful signal gain.
- Superior Dynamic Tracking: Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
- Fastest Search Algorithm: Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm. Statistical search algorithm.
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification: High speed identification employing DVB decoder. QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal.
- Built-in GPS System: Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
- New Antenna Control Unit: Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App. Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis. Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App. Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module. Embedded HD module and TriSat function.