Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian B4-I2DN
The Intellian i2 is the worlds first high–performance, compact maritime satellite TV system with a breakthrough integrated HD and Automatic Satellite Switching TriSat™ module. This state–of–the–art functionality provides boaters premium high–definition (HD) and standard (SD) programming broadcast from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools, cable wiring and costs.
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function.
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS Signal.
- Easy satellite information change and update.
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
- Easy antenna control using PC interace with USB cable.
- Built-in MIM (Multi–satellite Interface Module).
- Built-in HD module for Ku–band HD reception.
- Maximum 6 Receivers connections
- Master Receiver Selection
- Built–in NMEA 0183 GPS Interface
- 2-axis Step Motor for Manipulating the Pedestal.
- 13" (33 cm) diameter, parabola-type antenna for receiving 10.7~12.75GHz Ku-Band satellite Signal.
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical Polarization.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT®) by rotating sub–reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
- 13 inch (33 cm) antenna dish diameter.
- Wide Range Search(WRS®) algorithm.
- Statistical Search algorithm.
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB Decoder.
The i2 is the preferred choice for smaller vessels from 25 feet with its lightweight antenna (9.8 lbs), small mounting footprint (13") and powerful design features. With its innovative, patent–pending Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i2 can always maintain the highest signal strength available and ensure crystal–clear TV reception. Intellians super-efficient 13" diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is in the slip, at anchor, motoring along the coast or cruising offshore. The i2 TVRO 2–axis antenna features a built–in GPS system which can accelerate the satellite signal acquisition time when other boats are left with the message "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their TV screen!
Bundled with Intellians new intelligent Antenna Control Unit (ACU), boaters get a complete turnkey solution designed for simplicity and ease. The i2 ACU features a built–in, pre–programmed global satellite library for DirecTV. Intellians exclusive Multi–satellite Interface Module* (MIM), allows as many as three different satellites to be viewed at once, from different locations onboard, the ACU supports automatic satellite switching right from your remote control just like home.
37 x 38cm (14.7" x 15")
• Weight: 4.5 kg ( 9.5 lbs)
Antenna Dish: 33 cm (13.0")
Operating Temp.: Range -15˚C to +55˚C (-5˚F to +130˚F)
• Storage Temp.:
Range -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Water Ingress: IPX6
Approvals CE / FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 51 dBW
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range: 10˚ to +80˚
Motion: Roll ±25˚ , Pitch ±15˚
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 60°
• Turn Rate: 60° / second
• LNB: Dual Output
(Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 17.8 x 21.7 x 5.4 cm
(7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display: 2 Line 20 character VFD module
• Control Key: 5 Integrated
• Receiver Interface: 6 USB Ports (USB A Type)
Power Input: DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
• GPS Interface: Built-In
(NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface: Available
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian i2 Marine Satellite TV System for Dish Network and Bell TV (B4-I2DN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!