Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Petzl B50
PETZL Rescucender, rope clamp/grab. Intended for moving on fixed ropes for hauling heavy loads and as a capture device in hauling systems. Slides easily up the rope and jams when the cam is loaded. Slides easily downwards if the cam is prevented from engaging. If overloaded or subjected to an impact force, the rope may slip through the device. Locking pin provides greater safety: disconnection from the rope requires two separate actions. 13mm rope. Not OSHA compliant.
- Handle with ergonomic grip for comfort and thermal insulation.
- Ergonomic spring-loaded catch is easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- Two holes on the bottom: one to connect a lanyard and one for installing a foot loop with a quick link.
- Trigger cam with teeth and cleaning slot: works even on dirty or icy ropes.
- Spring-loaded catch can be locked in the open position so the rope clamp can be put on or taken off the rope with one hand.
- The upper holes allow a carabiner to be clipped so the rope clamp can be used for self-belaying or with hauling systems.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Petzl RESCUCENDER Rope Clamp (B50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!