Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Petzl B50A
PETZl Openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device with ropes with 9-13mm diameter. Features large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation and an integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability. ASCENSION, Handled rope clamp (right- and left-handed versions).
- Handle with ergonomic grip for comfort and thermal insulation.
- Ergonomic spring-loaded catch is easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- Two holes on the bottom: one to connect a lanyard and one for installing a foot loop with a quick link.
- Trigger cam with teeth and cleaning slot: works even on dirty or icy ropes.
- Spring-loaded catch can be locked in the open position so the rope clamp can be put on or taken off the rope with one hand.
- The upper holes allow a carabiner to be clipped so the rope clamp can be used for self-belaying or with hauling systems.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Petzl 9 to 13 MM Openable Cam Loaded Rope Clamp (B50A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!