Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Smartplug B50ASSYPB
SmartPlug 50 Amp Connector Non Metallic Inlet (B50ASSYPB)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $20399
List Price: $269.99
The SmartPlug Combo Kit includes both a 50A 125V/250V inlet connector and a retro-fit connector. This kit has been designed so it can be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V). The retro-fit connector is designed to use your current cordset. You simply cut off the cord plug on your RV/Boat cord. The connector has mechanical cord restraint, color-coded wire guides, and a water-resistant cordseal. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors (White, Black, or Gray), of high-performance/flame-resistant material.
- Elminates overheating - Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use - No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time - even in the dark
- Multi-point locking system - Side clips and inlet cover lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical components by movement of the power cord
- Weather-resistant seals - Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick & Easy Installation - Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SmartPlug 50 Amp Connector Non Metallic Inlet (B50ASSYPB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!