Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Subwoofers > Power Acoustik BAMF-104
BAMF subwoofers are for you bass BURP fanatics! This BAMF Series Subwoofer (10 in., 3,200 Watts max, Dual 4?) from Power Acoustik is engineered for the most extreme conditions. Massive 3 in. 4-layer voice coils built on an aluminum former can take the heat. Freakishly oversized motor structures provide more magnetic inertia than is ever necessary for a woofer. Spruce tree pulp cones, high density extended excursion foam surround and hybrid suspension dampers work together to contain the momentum to a shattering roar!
- 10", 1,600W RMS, Dual 4 Ohm
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength
- 12mm T-yoke & top plate improve low frequency dynamics, Vented T-yoke & frame reduces voice coil heat buildup
- Nonmagnetic nonresonate die-cast aluminum frame, 3" 4-layer voice coils with direct connect wire increases power handling
- High-temperature-tolerance adhesives resist thermal failure, Nontransfer spruce pulp cone with UV & chemical protection
- Stitched & glued surround/cone joints for strongest bonding, Extended excursion polyether foam surround with UV protection
- Dual-polycotton suspension dampens violent accelerations, Stitched voice coil leads prevent potential damage
- Efficiency: 83.8dB @ 1W/1m, Motor volume: 272oz, Mounting depth: 6"
- Optimum sealed enclosure: .75 cu ft, Optimum ported enclosure: 1.25 cu ft
- Includes 1-piece gasket/trim ring with concealed mounting holes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Power Acoustik 10" 3200w Dual 4Ohm BAMF Series Subwoofer (BAMF-104)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!