Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Subwoofers > Power Acoustik BAMF-154
BAMF subwoofers are for you bass BURP fanatics! This BAMF Series Subwoofer (15 in., 3,500 Watts max, Dual 4 Ohm) from Power Acoustik is engineered for the most extreme conditions. Massive 3 in. 4-layer voice coils built on an aluminum former can take the heat. Freakishly oversized motor structures provide more magnetic inertia than is ever necessary for a woofer. Spruce tree pulp cones, high density extended excursion foam surround and hybrid suspension dampers work together to contain the momentum to a shattering roar!
- 15", 1,900W RMS, Dual 4 Ohm
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength, 12mm T-yoke & top plate improve low frequency dynamics
- Vented T-yoke & frame reduces voice coil heat buildup, Nonmagnetic nonresonate die-cast aluminum frame
- 3" 4-layer voice coils with direct connect wire increases power handling, High-temperature-tolerance adhesives resist thermal failure
- Nontransfer spruce pulp cone with UV & chemical protection, Stitched & glued surround/cone joints for strongest bonding
- Extended excursion polyether foam surround with UV protection, Dual-polycotton suspension dampens violent accelerations
- Stitched voice coil leads prevent potential damage, Efficiency: 86.4dB @ 1W/1m, Motor volume: 272oz
- Mounting depth: 8", Optimum sealed enclosure: 2 cu ft, Optimum ported enclosure: 4 cu ft
- Includes 1-piece gasket/trim ring with concealed mounting holes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PowerAcoustik BAMF Series 15" 3500w Dual 4Ohm Subwoofer (BAMF-154)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!