Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Mounting Supplies > DIRECTV BAU
DIRECTV Fine-Tuning Back Assembly Unit for Satellite Dishes (BAU)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $1599
List Price: $39.99
The back assembly unit is responsible for fine-tuning the angle of your satellite dish for the DIRECTV AU9-S, SL5 and SL3 to receive sufficient satellite signal. It is used to connect the dish bracket to the J-mount. The BAU attaches to a mast and has fine-tuning adjustments for azimuth, tilt elevation to lock in multiple satellites at once.
- The back assembly hardware is what goes between the mast and a satellite dish to fine-fine position for a solid satellite signal
- Used on the AU9-S, SL3, and SL5 satellite dish
- Compatible with masts that have a 2" outer diamter
- Uses marked adjustment knobs with numbers so you have full control of the small tuning needed for great signal
- Manufacturers may vary
• (1) DIRECTV SlimLine Elbow Back Assembly with Hardware Bag (BAU)
| ||LNB Only||Dish Only||Basic||With Braces|
Braces & Power Supply
| SL5 |
| || |
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Fine-Tuning Back Assembly Unit for Satellite Dishes (BAU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!