Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Batteries and Power Supplies > APC BE600M1
APC 600VA Back UPS 120V with Battery Backup (BE600M1)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $9457
Protect up to 7 devices from power surges and spikes with the BE600M1 Back-UPS 600VA UPS with Battery Backup from APC. This uninterruptible power supply features 7 AC outlets and a USB port to safely provide power to up to 8 devices. Audible alarms indicate changes in power, battery failure, wiring problems, and if a battery was disconnected in order to keep you informed. Additionally, there are LED indicators to quickly inform you of the status of the unit.
- 600 VA (330W) power rating
- Simulated sine wave UPS with battery
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in varying environments
- Automatic self-test ensures early detection of failing batteries
- Battery failure notification provides an early warning of when a battery is dying
- Building wiring fault indicator informs users of potentially dangerous wiring
- The unit can provide temporary battery power when utility power is lost
- Hot-swappable batteries allow for easy battery replacement without losing power
- Transformer block spacing provides enough space for larger power adapters
- Intelligent battery management ensures efficient battery maintenance
- Five battery backup outlets and two surge-only outlets
- $75,000 equipment protection policy against damaged connected equipment
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for APC 600VA Back UPS 120V with Battery Backup (BE600M1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!