Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > Power Supplies > RFS BITA2S-1AL20
AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection. The Bias-T is used to inject DC current and the AISG 2.0 communication into the RF feeders. This Bias-T is especially dedicated to applications like DC feeding of devices such as the Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA) for use in Remote Electrical Tilt (RET) systems.
- Furthermore, the Bias-T has an AISG 2.0 modem integrated that converts the 2.176 MHz on/off shift keying signal (OOSK) to RS485 communication.
- The Bias-T is compatible to the AISG 2.0 Protocol Standard (Antenna Interface Standardization Group). It offers built-in surge protection of outdoor mobile communications systems requiring DC power.
- Type 7/16 Male on RF port; 7/16 Female on RF+DC port; 2.176 MHz signaling; AISG 2.0 Male on COM port (near 7/16 male connector).
- 806 - 960 & 1710 - 2170 MHz Frequency Range, 806 - 2170 MHz Frequency Band, 23 dB Return Loss All Ports, and 12/24 V Supported Voltage.
- 54.0 mA Nominal Current, Max W 750 at 850 MHz Power Handling Continuous, 50.0 ohm Impedance, and Max dB 0. Insertion Loss any Passband.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection (BITA2S-1AL20)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!