Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Microlab/FXR BK-10N
Microlab Model BK-10N series is a Diplexer Filter which allows combination and separation of the signals in 694 - 960 MHz and the 1710 - 2170 MHz wireless bands. To minimize band inter-reaction, the inputs are well isolated and have minimal insertion loss over their respective frequency bands.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Bands Supported 700 LTE / 700 PS / 800 SMR/PS / 850 CELL / 900 SMR / 1900 PCS / 2100 AWS
- RF Input Connector N-Female
- Outdoor Rated No
- Maximum power 20 W and Minimum isolation 50 dB
- PIM Typical -140 dBc
- Dimensions 6.12" L x 1.38" W x 3.16" H
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Microlab/FXR Diplexer Filter Cellular-GSM (BK-10N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!