Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Microlab/FXR BK-21N
Microlab BK-21N series Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Injector is a filter diplexer for indoor and outdoor use. It links W-LAN designed to 802.11(b/g) with a coaxial distributed inbuilding cellular network or DAS. This gives W-LAN the benefit of the same controlled coverage as the DAS, eliminating many W-LAN uncertainties.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Bands Supported UHF/VHF/700 LTE/700 PS/800 SMR/PS/900 SMR/1900 PCS/2100 AWS/2400 WiFi
- Frequency Range 80-2170 MHz / 2400-2500
- RF Connectors N-Female
- Maximum power 150 W and Minimum isolation 50 dB
- Outdoor Rated No and PIM Typical -150 dBc
- Dimensions 7.08" L x 4.81" W x 1.27" H
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Product Reviews for Microlab/FXR Diplexer Filter WLAN (BK-21N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!