Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > PCTEL BMOY9006
PCTEL BMOY9006 black yagi antenna has been optimized to achieve superior performance over the entire 900 MHz and UHF frequency bands. This 902-960 MHz directional yagi serves as a non-cellular directional base station. The 5-element antenna provides 10 dBd gain and has a maximum power input of 150 watts.
- The BMOY9006 is terminated with an N Female connector and is supplied with the MYK17 mast mount bracket. Maximum mounting pipe diameter is 1.9 inch OD pipe.
- Seamless aluminum construction, 360 degree welds, and a powder-coated finish give this yagi antenna superior durability and outstanding performance in all weather conditions.
- 902-960 MHz Specific Frequency, 10 dBd Gain, Linear Polarization, 45 deg Vertical Beamwidth, and 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR.
- 150 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 200 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- BWC1001 Clamp bracket for 1/2"-7/8" diameter yagis. Mounts to masts 1.25"-2.4" OD (included with all models).
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 902-960 MHz and 10 dB 5 Element Yagi Antenna (BMOY9006)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!