Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL BOA24006NM
PCTEL BOA24006NM Heavy Duty Omnidirectional Carrier Grade Fiberglass Antenna, 2.4-2.5 GHz, N male, 6 dBi. Item Height 14.8 inches, Item Length 0.825 inch, and Item Width 0.825 inch.
- The BOA omnidirectional base station antenna design utilizes a linear array, encapsulated in a heavy duty fiberglass radome with a thick walled mounting base for reliable, long term use.
- This rugged design withstands harsh environments making the antennas ideal for Industrial Wireless and Military applications. The antennas in this series are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components.
- UV Stable, Black Fiberglass Radome (0.625" diameter), Black Chrome Plated Mounting Base, DC Grounded Design, Fully Sealed IP67 Design, and Type N Male or Female connector options.
- 2.4-2.5 GHz Specific Frequency, 6 dBi Gain, 3.85 dBd Gain, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 40 W Maximum Power, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- BAM1109 or BAM1011-HCA mast mounts sold separately.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 2.4-2.5 GHz and 6 dBi Heavy Duty Omni Antenna (BOA24006NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!