Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL BOA24008DT12NM
PCTEL BOA24008DT12NM Heavy Duty Omnidirectional Carrier Grade Fiberglass Antenna. The BOA omnidirectional base station antenna design utilizes a linear array, encapsulated in a heavy duty fiberglass radome with a thick walled mounting base for reliable, long term use. .825" OD x 25" Long. Mounting hardware not included.
- This rugged design withstands harsh environments making the antennas ideal for Industrial Wireless and Military applications.
- The antennas in this series are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components.
- UV Stable, Black Fiberglass Radome (0.625" diameter), Black Chrome Plated Mounting Base, and Fully Sealed IP67 Design.
- 2.4-2.5 GHz Specific Frequency, 8 dBi Gain, 5.85 dBd Gain, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, and 40 W Maximum Power.
- DC Grounded Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 2.4-2.5 GHz Heavy Duty Omni Antenna (BOA24008DT12NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!