Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL BOA51004NM
The BOA omnidirectional base station antenna design utilizes a linear array, encapsulated in a heavy-duty fiberglass radome with a thick-walled mounting base for reliable, long term use.
- This rugged design withstands harsh environments, making the antennas ideal for Industrial Wireless and Military applications. The antennas in this series are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components.
- UV-stable, black fiberglass radome (0.625" diameter), Black chrome plated mounting base.
- 4 dBi Gain, Vertical / Linear Polarization, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 40 W Maximum Power, N Male RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- DC grounded design, Fully sealed IP67* design, Type N Male or Female connector options, Wind rated 125 mph, and Temperature -40°C to +85°C.
- Order mast mounts separately.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 5.1-5.9 GHz Omni Directional Antenna (BOA51004NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!