Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL BOA58010NM
PCTEL BOA58010NM Heavy Duty Omnidirectional Carrier Grade Fiberglass Antenna, 5.7-5.8 GHz, N male, 10 dBi. .825 OD x 17.6 Length inches.
- The BOA omnidirectional base station antenna design utilizes a linear array, encapsulated in a heavy duty fiberglass radome with a thick walled mounting base for reliable, long term use.
- This rugged design withstands harsh environments making the antennas ideal for Industrial Wireless and Military applications. The antennas in this series are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components.
- UV Stable, Black Fiberglass Radome (0.625" diameter), Black Chrome Plated Mounting Base, DC Grounded Design, Fully Sealed IP67 Design, and Type N Male or Female connector options.
- 5.7-5.8 GHz Specific Frequency, 10 dBi Gain, 7.85 dBd Gain, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 20 W Maximum Power, DC Grounded Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- BAM1009 or BAM1011-HCA mast mounting hardware sold separately.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 5.7-5.8 GHz and 10 dBi Heavy Duty Omni Antenna (BOA58010NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!