Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Blonder Tongue BTPRO-1000W-PI
The BTPRO-1000 is a versatile CATV test instrument for measuring both digital and analog CATV and Broadcast TV signals. Robust and easy to use, BTPRO-1000 provides hours of operating time from its high capacity battery. The instrument comes complete with soft carrying case, AC main and automotive chargers. Comes with Pro: Idiom Key.
- QAM/8VSB/NTSC Measurements
- Optional TV Key Recovery for Hospitality Pro:Idiom™ systems
- Includes Optional Pro: Idiom Key
- Extended frequency range of 4-1000 MHz
- MER, aBER, bBER, Noise Margin and Level/Power measurements plus Spectrum Analysis
- Automatic quality analysis: FAIL-MARGINAL-PASS based on user defined values
- Auto Seek & Store Function - an essential feature for creating custom memory channel plans. Scans receivable signals, determines signal type (QAM,8VSB or analog) and stores only those channels having signal levels above user defined values
- Ingress and Leakage Modes
- Data Logger Function: Steps through each channel in the “Active” memory plan and stores all related measurements
- Graphics Display
- Alpha-numeric keypad
An optional Pro:Idiom™ Key Recovery feature is available for Hospitality applications that employ Pro:Idiom™ television sets. The option consists of a built-in frequency agile QAM modulator that connects directly to an affected Pro:Idiom™ TV to provide new encryption key information. Please call for information on this option.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue QAM/8VSB/Analog Signal Analyzer (BTPRO-1000 W/PI)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!