Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Fiber Optic Cables > Kramer Electronics C-4FDM-4FDM-98
This 98ft C-4FDM series cable by Kramer adds to an impressive line of long-distance DVI solutions. 4FDM features an extremely durable but thin cable containing only four strands of fiber.
- Uses extremely durable but thin cable containing only 4 strands of fiber for applications that do not require HDCP compliance.
- Compatible with all DVI single link and HDTV standards up to 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- The transmitter requires DC power from either the graphic card or AC/DC power from an external +5V adapter. The receiver requires external power (supplied).
- Note: A FODM series cable is an active electronic product which, like any other, comes with a slight chance of needing removal or replacement in the future. Therefore, we suggest that these not be permanently fixed into installations as might be appropriate with an ordinary cable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer DVI Four Fiber Optic Cable with Converters 98-Ft (C-4FDM-4FDM-98)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!