Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Fiber Optic Cables > Kramer Electronics C-4LC-4LC-656
Inside the orange jacket of the 656' C-4LC/4LC 4 LC Fiber Optic Cable from Kramer, you will find four color-coded 50/125um simplex 2.0mm cables. On the ends of the cable, you will find LC connectors designed for high-density connections often times found in SFP and SFP+ transceivers.
Multi-mode optical fiber with an operating wavelength of 850nm. Sub−cables are color-coded: red, green, blue, and orange, terminated with the popular LC connectors for easy installation and are shipped with dust caps at the ends. Use these cables to connect our optical transmitter and receivers for DVI and HDMI, such as 610T/R, 621T/R and 631T/R.
- Multi-Mode 50/125μm Optical Fiber
- PVC (OFNR) Fiber Cord
- 7.0mm Outer Diameter
- 850nm Operating Wavelength
- 0.3 dB Insertion Loss
- Multimode optical fiber with an operating wavelength of 850nm.
- Terminated with the popular lc connectors for easy installation and are shipped with dust caps at the ends.
- Use these cables to connect our optical transmitter and receivers for DVI and HDMI, such as: 610T/R, 621T/R and 631T/R.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Kramer 4LC to 4LC Fiber Optic Cable 656ft (C-4LC-4LC-656)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!