Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics C-GMA-GMA-25
The GMA series are high-performance cables with male 15-pin HD and 3.5mm stereo audio connectors at each end. They are perfect for computer graphics video to display installations that require an audio signal as well. 25ft.
- Quality Construction - Constructed using our rugged and flexible 14-conductor cable
- Easy Connection - Pre-terminated with molded 15-pin HD connectors (male to male), gold plated pins and thumbscrews for easy connection and a 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Easy Installation - Audio leads extend 24in (61cm) beyond the 15-pin HD head at one end, and 20cm (8in) at the other
- All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support
- Conductor: 26 AWG 7/34 tinned copper
Foam polyethylene with red, green, blue color coding
- Shield: (A) 90%
spiral 38 AWG tinned copper (B) Aluminum foil/Mylar 25% overlap rate
- Inner Jacket:
- Jacket Colors:
- Outer Jacket
Color: Dark gray with white lettering
Conductor: 0.019in (0.48mm)
- Dielectric: 0.076in
- Impedance: 75ohm
- DC Resistance:
45ohm per 1000ft (148ohm per km)
- Capacitance: 17.3pF
per ft (57pF per m).
- Temperature: -4°
to 167°F (-20° to 75°C).
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 15-Pin Male to 15-Pin Male Plus 3.5mm Stereo Cable 25-Ft (C-GMA-GMA-25)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!