Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Kramer Electronics C-HDTP-HDTP-50
Kramer’s C-HDTP/HDTP series cables are the terminated version of Kramer’s world class HDTP Ultra-Low Skew UTP. Use these for any application that requires using the finest low-skew cable available with convenient high-quality RJ-45 connectors pre-installed. Just like bulk HDTP, they are the ideal companion to Kramer’s Cobra™ and other twisted pair series transmitter/receiver sets.
- Quality Construction - C−HDTP cables are durable and flexible CM rated, and terminated with high quality RJ-45 connectors with snag protection boots.
- Boots can slide out of the way when easier access to the release tab is desired.
- Precision Engineered - Four pairs of solid 23AWG copper are twisted at the same ratio so the actual length of each is identical. Note that these cables are not suited for high−speed data or network applications.
- Ultra-Low Skew Performance - Video shift or “skew” is virtually eliminated in long runs because the RGB color signals arrive at the same time.
- Note that these cables are not suited for hig-speed data or network applications.
Product Reviews for Kramer RJ-45 Male to Male Ultra-Low Skew UTP Cable 50-Ft (C-HDTP-HDTP-50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!