Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics C-MGMA-MGMA-25
Kramer’s MGMA series are micro sized high-performance cables for computer graphics and audio with slim molded 15-pin HD and 3.5mm connectors at both ends. These micro coax cables are thin and flexible and excellent choices for connecting computer graphics video and audio signals between computers or video scalers and plasma, LCD or other popular display technologies.
- Quality Construction - Constructed using micro coax conductors and outer diameter of 6.0mm (0.236in).
- The 15-pin HD connectors are specially designed with a small profile to fit any high density installation and all 15 pins are passed through the cable.
- The audio leads are 61.0cm (24in) long at one end and 20.3cm (8in) on other end.
- Multiple Applications - Ideal for video presentations, home theater and any installation in tight spaces.
- All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support.
- Warranty:7 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 15-Pin Male to Male 3.5mm Micro VGA Cable 25-Ft (C-MGMA-MGMA-25)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!