Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Vehicle Mounts and Switches > Havis C-TMW-GMC-01
The Havis C-TMW-GMC-01 8" wide, 28" tunnel mount base assembly for 2000-2009 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon XL, Silverado, and Sierra pickups. It includes hump-mount brackets (C-B24 front) (C-B39 rear). The tunnel mount runs full length of transmission tunnel and requires no drilling. It mounts to existing front and rear inboard seat mounting bolts.
- 8" wide, 28" tunnel mount base assembly for 2000-2009 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon XL, Silverado, and Sierra pickups.
- Vehicle: 2000-2009 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon XL, Silverado, and Sierra pickups
- Seat Configuration: Bucket
- Drilling Required: No
- Mount Location: Vehicle Floor / Passenger Seat Bolts / Driver Seat Bolts
- Item Length: 28 in
- Item Width: 8 in
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Havis has been known for their proven Tunnel Plate Mounting Systems which allow for endless possibilities in mounting consoles and accessories. Tunnel Plates provide a strong and stable platform for mounting accessories. Wide Tunnel Plate bases can be used alone to mount equipment or with a console to extend equipment mounting area and mount a mobile computer.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Havis 2000-2009 Chevy Tahoe GMC Yukon Tunnel Mount (C-TMW-GMC-01)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!