Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Kramer Electronics C-USB-AB-10
Kramer’s C-USB/AB is a high speed USB 2.0 type-A male to type−B male cable used to connect computers and peripheral devices. These include printers, scanners, cameras, keyboards, mice and other digital devices for superior signal transfer of up to 480Mbps.
- USB 3.0 Uses Tinned Copper Stranded 28 AWG Cables.
- USB 3.0 Cables Contain Twice As Many Wires As USB 2.x To Support SuperSpeed Data Transmission & Are Thus Larger In Diameter.
- Power Up To 3.6 W May Be Used.
- Full-Duplex Communications.
- USB 3.0 Standard Does Not Directly Specify A Maximum Cable Length - Requires only that all cables meet an electrical specification for copper cabling with AWG 26 wires.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer USB 2.0 Type A to Type B Printer Cable 10’ (C-USB/AB-10)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!