Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Sabre C05-109-214
The C05-109-214 LDA Series 2 140-ft self-supporting tower from Sabre Site Solutions is designed per ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-G-2005. This model LDA C05-109-214 tower is a three-legged self-supporting structure comprised of all-angle knock-down leg and bracing sections. All steel parts are completely hot-dip galvanized to ensure uncompromising corrosion protection in even the most severe climates.
The C05-109-214 tower kit includes the main tower hardware only and consists of the tower legs, diagonals, splice plates, and connection hardware. This tower is designed for use with an anchor bolt type foundation.
- Tower Height: 140 ft
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Tower Series: Series 2
- Leg Type: Angle
- Leg Connection: Bolted splice plates
- Engineering: Pre-engineered
- Climbing Application: Step bolts
- Tower Type: Self-Supporting
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sabre - S3A LDA 140 ft Series 2 Self-Supporting Tower (C05-109-214)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!