Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Cambium Networks C054025B003A
Cambium C054025B003A PTP250 Connectorized 5.4/5.8 GHz 256Mbps Link (C054025B003A)
Brand: Cambium Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Cambium PTP 5X250 is a dual-band radio operating in the 5.4 and 5.8 GHz license-exempt bands. PTP 5X250 systems offer data rates up to 256 Mbps (release 02-00 and higher). For applications such as video surveillance, Voice-over-IP and streaming video content, these systems offer very compelling, price-per-megabit communications.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Ethernet Capacity: 256Mbps
The Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 250 Series Wireless Ethernet Solutions are designed to provide high-throughput, reliable broadband communications on a tight budget. Enterprises, government organizations, and service providers with limited resources can establish and extend backhaul communications affordably with a PTP 200 Series solution.
- Description: PTP250 connectorized antenna 5.4 and 5.8 GHz (FCC/IC) complete link. 2x N-Type antenna connectorized. 220Mbps user data throughput. 34mi range.
- Frequency Range: 5.470-5.875 GHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 256 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: 128-bit AES|FIPS 197
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 256 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Channel Bandwidth: 20MHz|40MHz
- Power Consumption: 35W Max
- Interface: RJ-45
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium C054025B003A PTP250 Connectorized 5.4/5.8 GHz 256Mbps Link (C054025B003A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!