Utilizing the 5.8Ghz unlicensed band at data rates up to 105 Mbps, the Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 500 series wireless Ethernet bridges are designed to reliably transport data, voice and video traffic in virtually any environment. Operates in non-line-of-sight, high-interference, and long range paths even in extreme weather conditions or over water. Through a unique combination of technologies, a PTP500 series solution significantly improves link performance.
- Description: PTP 58500 25Mbps Connectorized Link Complete
- Frequency Range: 5.725-5.875 GHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 25 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: 128-bit AES|256-bit AES|FIPS 197
- Maximum Data Rate: 105 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Broadband Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Channel Bandwidth: 5MHz|10MHz|15MHz
- Power Consumption: 50 W Max
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90-240 V
- Interface: RJ-45
The Point-to-Point (PTP) 500 Series Wireless Ethernet Bridges are excellent choices when your requirements call for mid-range throughput with carrier-class performance. Operating in the 5.8 GHz band at Ethernet data rates up to 105 Mbps and distances up to 155 miles (250 km), our PTP 500 systems are designed for virtually any environment: non-line-ofsight (NLOS), long-range line-of-sight (LOS), high interference, water crossings and deserts.
Through a unique combination of technologies, PTP 500 Series bridges deliver the throughput, reach, security and reliability that businesses and government agencies require for applications such as high-speed wireless backhaul, campus connectivity, leasedline replacement, backbone operations, network redundancy, Voice-over-IP, video surveillance, telemedicine, disaster recovery and emergency services.