Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Petzl C25
PETZL Four-step etrier for attachment to an ASCENSION rope clamp for rope ascents or directly onto an anchor for progression in overhangs. Underfoot strap is abrasion-resistant and slightly rigid to make it easier to step into. Designed for movement on high construction sites or metal structures, allowing movement while remaining connected. Made of nylon.
- Easy movement on large metallic structures
- Requires clearance height of 4.35 meters
- Captive eye design of the MGO connector helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector.
- Very large, automatically locking MGO connector
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Petzl Four-Step Nylon Etrier (C25)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!