Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Stereo Amplifiers > PAC C2R-CHY4
The PAC's C2R-CHY4 radio replacement interface lets you replace the factory radio in select 2004-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen vehicles, without losing the accessory output and other signals. It also allows the new receiver to turn on the factory amplifier, if present.
- Replicates factory warning chimes and provides a databus generated 12V accessory power output that is fully compatible with the GM R.A.Psystem
- Keeps the radio powered after key-off
- Issues data commands that maintain a health system status to other vehicle's systems
- Retains all warning chimes including backup chimes, memory seats, low fuel, door/hatch ajar and others
- Includes +12V accessory wire
- Retains R.A.Psystem when key is turned off-radio stays on for approximately 10 minutes or until the door is opened
- Supplied wire harness to connect aftermarket stereo to factory speakers
- Will work in vehicle that has the factory Bose amp removed or bypassed-custom wiring is required
- Buzzer is built into the interface
- For Chrysler
Product Reviews for PAC- C2R-CHY4 Radio Replacement Interface (Chrysler) (C2R-CHY4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!