Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > Sabre C40-056-002
The Sabre 0.25 inch wire rope clip cable clamp is designed to be used with 0.25” EHS guy wire to secure antenna towers. Also known as a cable clamp, this device is used in conjunction with a heavy-duty thimble to secure the terminating end of a guy wire connection. This product meets federal specifications FF-C-450, Type 1, Class 1. Wire rope clips are used with guy strand or wire ropes. The Sabre cable clamps are forged and galvanized in accordance with ASTM A153. Solid Signal is your source for the Sabre 1/4" wire rope clip cable clamp. We also carry a wide variety of other antenna tower components.
- A ¼” wire rope clip or cable clamp, that is used with ¼” EHS guy wire to secure antenna towers
- Galvanized in accordance with ASTM A153
- Meets federal specifications: FF-C-450, Type 1, and Class 1
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- When properly installed, theses clips offer approximately 80 percent of the breaking strength of the steel cable to which they are applied
- Description: 1/4" wire rope clip (cable clamp)
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sabre Wire Rope Clip/Cable Clamp for 0.25in Guy Wire (C40-056-002)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!