Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Microlab/FXR CA-84D
The CA-84D Hybrid Coupler has been designed to meet the special needs of the wireless market. It is most commonly used to combine two wireless carriers in the band to a single antenna feed or distribution cable. This requires the termination of one output port with 50 ohm load and results in a 3 dB loss in each signal. In situations where two similar feeds are required, as required for an in-building application, both outputs may be used eliminating the need for a termination and the 3 dB loss.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency range of 694-3600 MHz
- PIM Typical of -161 dBc with directivity of 30 dB
- Maximum power 160 W and maximum VSWR is 1.20:1
- RF Connectors 7/16 DIN Female
- Dimensions of 3.21" L x 5.99" W x 1" H
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Microlab/FXR 694-3600 MHz Hybrid Coupler DIN (CA-84D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!